Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The service provided by Gauteng Licence Bookings will only be rendered once per payment.
- Please ensure that you entered the correct information as no changes will be made after submission.
- Gauteng Licence Bookings will not be held responsible for the operational conditions at testing stations because it is out of our control.
- Gauteng Licence Bookings is a private company that renders the service of making a booking for you at a testing station for a fee. You will still be held accountable for the municipal fees that may apply because those fees are excluded from ours.
- Gauteng Licence Bookings is not bound by verbal assurances only in writing.
- Gauteng Licence Bookings has 7-14 working days to make an appointment and it will depend on the availability on the NATIS system and the application type.
- No refunds requests will be accepted if services were rendered in a reasonable amount of time.
- If you booked yourself, it also counts as an exception and no refund will be issued.
- At Gauteng Licence Bookings, we value and respect your privacy and would like to assure you that we are committed to keeping your personal information secure and confidential in line with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) that came into full effect on 1 July 2021.
- To qualify for our special discounted price, you will need to accept the booking we offer, regardless of the date or location of the booking. all other terms and conditions apply, we will not rebook on a different date or at a different testing station.
- Gauteng Licence Bookings can not be held liable for a rebook or refund if you are unable to process your renewal due to outstanding fines on your ID number.
- Primary communication will be through WhatsApp. (If you prefer email as a primary communication method please request it in the comments section.)
- Selecting our Anywhere specials means that our team will select a booking area for you, anywhere within Gauteng.